The rise and rise of Ironman doesn’t seem to be slowing down. According to to company, the series of events is on track for a record-breaking 2014; 7 out of the 10 IRONMAN full distance races in Europe have sold out in record time with limited spaces available in IRONMAN Wales (Tenby, 14th September 2014), IRONMAN Switzerland (Zurich, July 27th) and the recently announced IRONMAN Mallorca, (Alcudiá, September 27th 2014).
Kevin Stewart, Managing Director Ironman UK & Ireland commented “It’s been fantastic to see such huge growth in the number of athletes wanting to race IRONMAN in the UK and abroad. It is very likely all three UK events will be sold out by Christmas. The UK has the largest number of participants racing both on home and European soil with over 8,000 competing. We look forward to welcoming athletes of all levels of ability to our events in 2014 and to offering them both a world-class and unforgettable race experience.”
- Arizona Ironman (kfor.com)
- Ironman in 2014 – Coach or no Coach? (tribeccato.wordpress.com)
- Nearly 3,000 athletes compete in Ironman Arizona (azfamily.com)
- Ironman Arizona 2013 (capturesunshine.wordpress.com)
- Ironman Arizon 2014 here I come!! (blacksdotri.wordpress.com)