People like mud. FACT. And where there is demand – supply will follow with bucket loads of the grubby stuff. Tough Guy started it and now there are millions of races popping up with ‘Tough’ or ‘Mud’ or ‘Guy’ in their title.
This section is dedicated to mud runs and trial runs (that are usually muddy!). We’d like to review them all so let’s get dirty!..that’s a metaphor…obviously.
Muddy races reviewed so far
- GRIM CHALLENGE, Aldershot, south east England. Reviewed by IanJelley
- SPARTAN SPRINT, Ripon, north England. reviewed by SarahAllard
- TOUGH GUY, Staffordshire, central England. Reviewed by JoeTidy
- TOUGH MUDDER, global. Reviewed by AndyGosling.
- ICEMAN TRIAL RUN, Surrey. Reviewed by Zuzanna Feline.
- COMMANDO SERIES, Kent. Reviewed by Joe Tidy