In terms of endurance races, it doesn’t get much tougher than an Ironman triathlon. 2.4-mile (3.86 km) swim, 112-mile (180.25 km) bike and then a marathon 26.2-mile (42.2 km).
In this section of the site, we’d like to get loads of reviews of Ironman races with tons of tips as well. Afterall they are expensive (£100+) and you’ll want as much information before and after you’ve signed up.We’ll also be reviewing 1/2 Ironman races as well as Iron-distance but not branded races (cheaper!) so if you’ve done one – get in touch!
- IRONMAN NICE, FRANCE, reviewed by StuartSturgess
- IRONMAN BOLTON, UK, reviewed by SkyeMcGregor
- IRONMAN WALES, UK, reviewed by SophieRoberts
- BELVOIR CASTLE MIDDLE DISTANCE, reviewed by MarkWhite
- MARLOW HALF IRON DISTANCE, reviewed by AdamBennett
- OUTLAW, reviewed by ZoeMcBeth